February 7, 2013

I want to be with a corpaço this year, "says Graciella Carvalho


With a little less than two weeks for Carnival, Graciella Carvalho has invested in diet and workout to be in great shape in the parade Paulistana X9, which will leave the muse for the first time. The model and presenter posed for the EGO, the shack school in Sao Paulo, and gave a preview of what's going to show in the Sambadrome.


"I want to be with a corpaço this year," she said excitedly. "I'm going to the gym four times a week and taking good care of my diet. I have not had much time since December because of my schedule, but two weeks ago I took firm. As only grilled fish and chicken, egg, broccoli and sweet potatoes, in addition to protein shakes. I'm investing in the same body, you will have surprises, you bet, "he warned.
In his second year at the Carnival of São Paulo, Graciella Carvalho said the butterflies in my stomach when he thinks the parade is still inevitable.