January 28, 2015

Ricky Martin: "I am a single father"

Ricky Martin knows that the content you share on your social networks tend to become news. The poster, in a short time, is on the lips of many and the media present him as a starter.
This has happened on many occasions as yesterday, when he shared via Instagram Photo by Carlos Gonzalez, who was his girlfriend. Speculation about a possible reconciliation did not wait but Ricky himself clarified that there is no turning back.

He reiterated that there is only a friendship between him and his ex Carlos Gonzalez.

"Therefore became very clear 'unbreakable friendship', 'friendship', 'my buddy'. We are friends, "said the singer before starting a conversation about his new album and concert tour that will keep you busy this year.

"My tweets and photos are not compulsive acts. They are premeditated. I see the pros and cons of what might happen if I write or stop writing, "the interpreter who reaffirmed that" I am a single parent. "