October 20, 2015

Katy Perry and comic moments in Machu Picchu


The singer shared in Instagram in a video that appears playing the bagpipe




Katy Perry shared his Instagram account of funny videos on your visit to Machu Picchu.

In the first ten seconds of recording time, the singer appears in the archaeological site playing the dulcimer, only that instead of the actual sound of its interpretation, the topic "Wiggle" by Jason Derulo is heard.


The video shared by Katy Perry, arrived with a message in which the singer summarized part of his trip to Cusco and told how the instrument came into his hands.

"Yesterday, at six o'clock, I started climbing this huge mountain always see in photos of Machu Picchu and called Huayna Picchu. Before leaving my long journey of four hours in the hotel kindly me had a dulcimer to entertain my fellow adventurers along the way.

When I got to the top of the mountain, something came from inside me, possessed me, and I felt the true calling ... #creoquefueronlashojasdecoca "he said with humor Katy Perry.


The singer, who was in Lima on Tuesday, left Peru bound for Sao Paulo, the city where he had scheduled a presentation. Andina was able to capture images of when Katy Perry left Peru in a private jet.

Instagram Katy Perry